Galactic Profit - Galacticprofit.com

Individual Program Discussion Threads. Search for Program first before posting new thread. HYIPs are extremely risky, and many are scams.

Galactic Profit - Galacticprofit.com

Postby BigRater » 08 Oct 2019, 19:47

http://www.Galacticprofit.com

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I register in your project?

Registration takes place in 1 click - enter your email into the form on the main screen and click the Join button. After that you will receive an email with registration data. You can set the password and wallet numbers after authorization in the account.

Tell me about the marketing of the project.

Galactic Profit means that you will receive more and more income as you actively participate in the project. Minimum daily interest is 10%. All tariffs work 12 calendar days and are designed so that the more you reinvest, the higher your percentage of return (for all your active and future deposits). Example: for deposits sum from 10 to 100 USD, the percentage will be 10% per day for 12 days (total 120%), for sum of deposits from 101 to 200 USD, the percentage will already be 10.1% daily. For sum of 201 - 300 USD income will be 10.2% daily. And so on up to 1000 USD.
For amounts in thousands of USD, the interest will be as follows: sum of 1001 - 2000 USD will bring you 11.1% daily, for sum of deposits from 2001 to 3000 USD, the percentage will be 11.2% per day for 12 days, and so on up to 10,000 USD.

Explain me how interest is accrued?
BigRater
Администратор

Return to HYIPs - High Yield Investment Programs